Saturday, May 15, 2010

More on Cool Change's mechanical issues

I just spoke with Cool Change.  They are still sailing and did not go into Neah Bay.  Their starter has gone out and they are unable to start their engine.  They plan to continue to race and expect to arrive at the finish around 3 am if the wind continues to hold.

1 comment:

Shirley UJest said...

Prayers for Cool Change...