- Cool Change, a C&C 38 hailing from Portland, OR. She rates 144 and is skippered by Frank Noragon.
- Ion, a Beneteau 43 hailing from Nanaimo, BC. She rates 105 and is skippered by 2nd-time Oregon Offshore racer Bill Jones.
- Kaos, our second Santa Cruz 27 entry, hailing from Seattle, WA. She rates 156 and is skippered by H. James Parker. (We hear rumors that two or three more will enter, so the Santa Cruz 27s will likely be scored in their own fleet this year.)
- Katzenjammer, a C&C 34 hailing from Portland, OR. She rates 147 and is skippered by CYC member Jim Calnon.
- Tabu, a Farr 44 hailing from Seattle, WA. She rates 30 and is skippered by Jim Leonard.
Please note we've also updated the Oregon Offshore Race Packet (2nd Amendment), which can be downloaded here. The entry deadline is in just a few days (April 21), so be sure to get your entry postmarked by then. Or, bring it to us at the Kickoff Party!